Dave's Amateur Radio Page
Amateur Radio associations and clubs:
- AMSAT Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation - North America.
- A.R.R.L. The American Radio Relay League, W1AW, Newington, Connecticut.
- Calaveras Amateur Radio Society, Angels Camp, California.
- Clark County Amateur Radio Club, Vancouver, Washington.
- C.F.M.A., Community F.M. Associates, Santa Clara Valley.
- The Condor Connection, an all-220 mHz repeater system with stations in California, Nevada and Arizona.
- Contra Costa Repeater Association
- The Dayton Hamvention® Home Page. The Dayton Amateur Radio Association's Hamvention®, held at Hara Arena.
Included are previews, schedules, updates and links to nearly everything you need to know about the activity. Here are some other Dayton area links you may find useful:
- E.C.T.A.R., Emergency Communications Through Amateur Radio in Prunedale, Monterey County, CA.
- KE6MOW Repeaters, with 1.2 Gigahertz repeaters covering the south bay area.
- L.P.A.R.C., Loma Prieta Amateur Radio Club, Santa Cruz Mountains.
- M.A.R.C. Motorcyling Amateur Radio Club.
- ba-marc Bay area chapter, Motorcycling Amateur Radio Club.
- M.D.A.R.C. the Mount Diablo Amateur Radio Club.
- Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey CA.
- The Naval Postgraduate School Amateur Radio Club sponsors RadioFest, formerly called WinterFest.
- The N6ENV Repeater Group, providing OPEN repeaters on 220 and 440 in southern California.
- Northern California Contest Club.
- Northern California DX Club.
- Nor-Cal QRP Club.
- QCWA, Quarter Century Wireless Association, for those who have been licensed for at least 25 years.
- San Francisco Amateur Radio Club.
- Santa Clara County Amateur Radio Association.
- Santa Clara Valley Repeater Society, which operates the 146.760 MHz repeater.
- S.C.A.R.A., Southern California and Arizona Repeater Association.
- S.P.A.R.K., the South Peninsula Amateur Radio Club.
- West Valley Amateur Radio Association.
- Wide Area Data Group, serving Reno and the northern Nevada area.
- Worldradio Magazine, the magazine for amateur radio operators. They invite you to request a free copy.
- The ZIA Connection, New Mexico Repeaters.
Amateur Radio call sign lookup:
Each of these is based on F.C.C. licensing information and is updated every day.
Amateur Radio examinations:
- Licensing examinations in the Santa Clara valley - local Volunteer Examiner Coordinators:
Amateur Radio frequency coordination:
- N.A.R.C.C., the Northern Amateur Relay Council of California, including repeater frequencies for northern California.
Amateur Radio license renewals:
Amateur Radio miscellaneous links:
Amateur Radio practice exams:
What is Amateur Radio?
Comments - Feedback - Input - Rebuttals
Back to Dave's Home Page
Created on March 30, 1996. Updated on March 2, 2005.
David W. Schultheis, WB6KHP, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, California, USA