Dave's Utilitarian Links Page
- Do you need to know the exact time? Visit the Department of Commerce's Atomic Clock in Boulder, Colorado.
- Bartlett's Familiar Quotations on the Internet.
- Paul's Bay Area Weather page: four-day forecast, west coast 3D, west coast close-up and several others.
- BellCore's North America Numbering Plan for telephone area codes, including those changed in January 1995 which have something other than a "Ø" or a "1" as the middle digit.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Santa Clara Valley, a non-profit community service organization.
- Encyclopædia Brittanica, Brittanica Online.
- Fast Food Facts, Interactive Food Finder, from the Minnesota Attorney General's Office.
- Looking for a particular state law or code section? Find California Code can help.
- How To Be A Good R.P., a primer on how to help your local emergency services agencies get help to your house or business quickly by knowing what to tell the dispatcher. Screaming and yelling rarely gets help there faster. Calmly giving the address, phone number and nature of the emergency can save lives.
- Information Please Almanac.
- INTELLiCast San Francisco Weather Do you need an umbrella or sunscreen? This may help.
- Inter-Links provided as a public service by Rob Kabacoff, Ph. D. "Inter-Links was designed to help you navigate the Internet and find useful resources quickly and efficiently."
- The Kelley Blue Book on the net. New and used car pricing and more.
- Learn2.com, the ability utility.
- National Fraud Information Center, including Internet Fraud Watch.
- National Geographic Online.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, including information on child safety seats, air bags, recalls, and much more.
- Notice of Not Being Interested. If you enjoy unsolicited mail, you don't need this. If you don't enjoy junk mail, you could try this method.
- Research-It!, your one-stop reference desk.
- J. Marcus Ziegler's The Search Page, linking to hundreds of search engines. If you're looking for anything, this is the place to start.
- U.S. Consumer Gateway Home Page.
- Women's Auto Help Center.
- ZIP Code Lookup and Address Information from the United States Postal Service.
Comments - Feedback - Input - Rebuttals
Back to Dave's Home Page
Last updated on July 27, 2004.
David W. Schultheis, San José, Silicon Valley, Santa Clara County, California, USA